This is almost silly to post a blogpost about! Because it's that easy!! You can fancy it up however you'd please but this is my base oats! I use the small Nutribullet cup with the handle for easy eating and warm hands! I see lots of mason jars being used or bowls, but my hands would be too cold for that!!
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp of cinnamon**
Combine all ingredients in your bowl or cup. Stir. Cover. Place in the fridge overnight! Seriously! It's that easy!
** Cinnamon is optional, I put it in because it's a great metabolism booster! A great way to kick start your morning!!!
Too plain? Try these.
- Mix in a tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Mix in some blueberries and half a banana chopped up.
- Have a berry oat-fest! Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries!
- Use chocolate almond milk instead of regular almond milk! Add half a scoop of Chocolate Shakeology for extra healthy-ness!
- Throw in some vanilla bean for vanilla oats.
- Make a overnight oat superfood breakfast! Maca, Cacao, Chia seeds and Acai are great options to add!
The possibilities are endless with this overnight oat recipe!! What are your overnight oat add ins??