Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chocolate Coconut Chia Pudding!


Another chocolate craving cure! This one is almost too easy! I opted for coconut cream because it's been in my pantry and I love coconut cream! But if you don't like coconut you could totally swap for almond milk! 

Ingredients:
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbs chia seeds 
- 1/2 to 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp agave nectar

Warm up coconut cream in a small sauce pan, mix in vanilla extract, cacao (in my picture I had only used 1/2 tbs cacao, it was really good but I want more chocolatey so just add how much you want!) and agave nectar. Once all combined take off heat and whisk in chia seeds. Stir until it starts to thicken. Then put in refrigerator over night! (If using almond milk you can skip the warming stage of this! Just put it in the refridgerator after well mixed.) Bam! Done, and it took 5 minutes! Also, you could totally serve it warm!

Xoxo, Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment