Monday, May 12, 2014

Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 'Pizza'!!



Recently, Chocolate Chip Cookies are my biggest guilty pleasure!! I just had to find a recipe to curb my cravings for them and I think this SIX INCH cookie did just the trick!!! 

Ingredients:
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar

*Topping Ideas*
- Nut Butter
- Oatmeal
- Greek Yogurt
- Raw Cacao
- Chocolate Shakeology
- Chopped Nuts
- Shredded Coconut
- Cinnamon
- Granola
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- Quest Peanut Butter Cup (Chopped)

Here's how I made mine:
Preheat your oven to 400°F. Place the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar on a plate and microwave for 10 seconds. Use clean hands to fold the Quest Bar in half, and form into a circle. Your 'Pizza Dough' should be 5 to 6 inches in diameter. On a non stick cookies sheet, place your 'Pizza Dough' in the oven for 5 minutes. (I used non stick Reynolds wrap for easy clean up.) Remove the now 'Pizza Crust' from the oven and place on a plate! Careful, it's hot! 

Top it however you'd like. 

I used Peanut Butter and Co White Chocolate a Wonderful Peanut Butter, followed by a a little plain Greek yogurt mixed with a little Chocolate Shakeology. (I would prefer vanilla Greek yogurt but I used what I had. If you don't have Shakeology, Raw Cacao would work as well.) I sprinkled a generous amount of cinnamon on top of my 'pizza sauce' followed by a small handful of uncooked oatmeal! 

If you try this recipe, tag me in your post on Instagram! I'd love to see what you came up with!! I am totally going to be trying this pizza idea with other quest bars! Maybe the Peanut Butter and Jelly one with peanut butter and jelly on top?? Show me your healthy pizzas!!

Xoxo, Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment